Saturday, October 28, 2006

All caught up

Ok, I'm all caught up now with our pictures! I hope you enjoy the several posts I have created the last couple of days! We stay very busy and want to share as much of our lives with you as we can.

Curtis is doing well in school - he's looking forward to Thanksgiving Break next month to have a few days off from studying. We are looking forward to spending time with him during his break. Since we will not be able to head south for Thanksgiving we are planning a big dinner with several student families that will be here as well. We're excited about being able to spend the holiday with friends that have become a second family to us while we are so far away from ours!

I just began the 4th class towards my MBA this week and will be looking forward to my break from class over the Christmas break.

As you can tell from the posts that follow, Aubrey is growing so fast and learning so much. She can make lots of animals sounds (dog, cat, snake, bird, owl, duck, goose, cow, mouse) and she's learning more all the time. She also enjoys showing you her different body parts (eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, ears, tummy, knees, toes, elbows, head). It's hard to believe that she is already 16 1/2 months old - boy the time sure flies. We are having a blast and I am so blessed to be able to stay home (well, we're not really home that much) with her, being able to spend so much time with her has been awesome and I enjoy being able to watch her try and learn new things. She always has so much fun when we get together with our playgroup, she loves being with her friends and is so sweet with them.

Well, I guess that's about it for now - enjoy the pictures and hopefully it won't be so long next time!

No comments: