As we were getting ready to leave, Aubrey put me into a state of panic. There was a group of about 15 of us, all wearing tie-dyed shirts that we had made and we were standing at the front of the building, many of us were finishing up in the gift shop. Aubrey was standing next to me and I turned around to say something to another mom and when I turned back she was gone. She is known to wander, so I looked around the gift shop a couple of times, told the other mom's that I couldn't find her, they started checking for her in places nearby, I was calling her name and then started getting scared. One of the mom's went out into the parking lot to see if anyone had seen her and everyone that was asked said they hadn't seen her inside or out. Finally, one of the mom's went into the bathroom which was around 2 corners and down a hallway and there she was in one of the stalls. She had just finished using the bathroom and was so proud of herself and all I could do was cry!!! It was the scariest 5 minutes (a friend said it was only about 3 - but it felt like an eternity!) of my life. She kept saying, "No, mommy, I want to do it myself!" I finally got her to understand that she couldn't leave and go to the bathroom by herself, she had to let mommy know!
We were all worn out after a long but very fun day.
Playing in the grocery store - she made me a donut.
Seeing what it would be like sleeping on a ship.
Rylan & Nora taking a much needed nap.
Playing dress-up and acting.
Rylan had a blast to - there was so much to get into!
Aubrey, Julia & Paige riding in the Sesame Street Taxi
Rylan & Nora checking out some buttons.
Rylan in Big Bird's Nest
Grocery Shopping
Wearing an apron - getting ready to cook something.
The Famous Sesame Street steps.
Elmo's World
Playing the piano in Elmo's World.
Rylan, Justin & Jeffrey in Elmo's World.
Rylan & Justin watching Mr. Noodle.
A big aquarium with lots of fish.
Aubrey enjoying the day.
Rylan couldn't wait to get out of the stroller.
Look Mom - No hands!!!
Aubrey looking at the butterfly that was right in front of the stroller's wheels.
1 comment:
What a cool place!
Post a Comment