Ok, so we were having issues with our camera, sent it off to get fixed and got it back in time for Halloween! But I forgot to put the memory card back in, and we only had room for a few pictures. I guess the settings on the camera were changed as well, so the pictures are really big and when I try to post them to the blog it cuts off half of them. So, instead of spending time trying to fix them, I'm posting a link to the photo album they are in. There aren't very many, but I hope you enjoy them anyway!
http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q5/BethWG/October%202008/Halloween%202008/
Below is a link to some pictures taken at Zoo Boo. We went with our friends, The Cranfords (Maddie, Aidan & Baby Caleb) and The Lobaughs (Jeffrey & Jake). Thank goodness we have friends that don't forget their cameras, so that we have some cute pictures to share! Thanks again Jeremy!
http://picasaweb.google.com/jeremylobaugh/ZooBoo_102008?authkey=eCNw0RM0YBI#
No comments:
Post a Comment