but I am now caught up again! I hope that you enjoy all the new posts and pictures.
We're doing very well, just staying extremely busy. Curtis just completed his 2nd year of Medical School, took the first step of the Medical Board test on May 24th and will begin his first rotation on June 4th. For the next 2 years he will have a different rotation every month with one month off a year, which has been scheduled for part of December and January so that we can head south for the holidays!
I am taking a break from my MBA classes until after Rylan is born and enjoying spending as much time with Aubrey as possible. We are in the process of moving into a rental house, so I am also packing up all of our belongings yet again. I am very involved in a stay at home parents' group here in Erie, we have playdates, members' nights out/in and lots of fun at local parks now that it is warm and sunny here. Aubrey and I have both made a lot of wonderful friends and it has definitely made Erie feel more like home to us while we are here. Our church family is wonderful to and has been so supportive of us during the past few months of stress while Curtis prepared for his test. We are looking forward to spending the summer with many of the members and being involved with Vacation Bible School in July.
Aubrey is almost 2 - just a couple more weeks - I can't believe how the past 2 years have flown by. It's been amazing and she is such a blessing in our lives! Of course, she is almost 2 so she is into EVERYTHING!!!! But she absorbs so much, it's so much fun watching her learn new things and communicate with those around her. She loves to sing, boogy to music, read her books, play with her friends and "talk" on the phone! She's looking forward to being a big sister soon, although she really doesn't understand what that means. She does have several friends who have new baby brothers or sisters, so she's around babies quite a bit, which I think will really help her when Rylan comes along.
Well, this has gotten to be a bit longer than I meant for it to, so I'm going to end it now. I hope that each of you are doing well and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment