Friday, April 11, 2008

I've been "tagged"!!!!

So, my wonderful friend, Becky Welch, TAGGED me on her blog! I just happened to see it a few days ago while I was looking at her Makin' Music pictures! This means that I was challenged to come up with 100 facts about myself and share them with anyone who is interested! This also means that I have the privilege of tagging others. So, my friends Nicole & Melinda and my Aunt Pam, you had better get busy! And just because you don't have a blog, doesn't mean you can't do it - just send it in an e-mail and make sure you tag someone else when you're done! :)

1. I was born June 11, 1978
2. My given name is Bethany Margaret White
3. I was named after both of my grandmothers.
4. I was the first grandchild on both sides to be named after each grandmother.
5. I have 2 sisters, Cynthia Gail White & Deanna Lynn White Gilbert.
6. My parents met at Freed-Hardeman University and have been married for 33 years.
7. I was baptized on July 13, 1988 by my dad.
8. I met my husband, Curtis Garrison at Freed-Hardeman University in October of 1998
9. We were engaged on April 2, 1999.
10. We were married on May 27, 2000.
11. I love my husband and consider him my best friend!
12. I became Mommy to Aubrey Leigh on June 16, 2005 at 1:01 pm.
13. I was induced 5 days early, b/c we were getting ready to move from MS to PA the next month and I had already started dilating.
14. I was in labor with Aubrey for 4 hours and pushed for 20 minutes.
15. I became Mommy to Rylan Chace on July 10, 2007 at 12:08 am.
16. He decided to come 17 days early.
17. I had been having contractions for 5 days, then they started coming about 10 minutes apart. I was in labor with Rylan for 6 hours and pushed 4 times (according to Curtis).
18. I pray that God blesses our family with 2 more children.
19. I love turtles and have collected many figurines over the years. I even had a pet turtle in college named Maverick.
20. I love to read when I can find the time.
21. My favorite authors are Patricia Cornwell and James Patterson.
22. I love being organized, just doesn’t always happen!
23. I hate loose hair – especially when it’s wet and sticks to your fingers!!!!!
24. I can’t stand for my eyebrows to be brushed the wrong way or to see someone’s being brushed the wrong way!
25. When I am changing the volume on either the TV or the radio and a number is involved it must be on an even number or a multiple of 5.
26. When I pump gas, I can’t stop until it’s on a multiple of 5.
27. I have 1 brother-in-law, Chris Gilbert (married to my sister).
28. I have 1 sister-in-law, Danna May (Curtis’ sister).
29. I have 1 niece – Rachel May and 2 nephews – Kevin May and Sam Gilbert.
30. I have one more niece or nephew one the way, due in November – Sam’s gonna be a big brother.
31. I love to sleep.
32. I enjoy baking, especially with Aubrey.
33. I cannot function without caffeine daily
34. I LOVE chocolate.
35. I clip coupons and save lots of $$$$$$!
36. I love finding bargains.
37. I enjoy studying the Bible.
38. I love knowing that I am a Christian.
39. I love being able to go to God with any problem and know that He will take care of me.
40. I lost 25 pounds after Rylan was born with Weight Watchers.
41. I love the summer.
42. I love the beach and am so glad we live so close to it!
43. I love swimming in a pool.
44. My favorite cartoon movie is The Little Mermaid.
45. My favorite all time movie is Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken.
46. My favorite recent movie is 13 Going on 30.
47. I have really gotten into blogging and love it!
48. I absolutely love taking pictures of my kids, especially when they don’t know I’m there.
49. I’m trying to get into scrapbooking, have lots of catching up to do.
50. I love planning things – events, trips, parties, etc.
51. I’m a list maker (this ‘task’ is fun for me!)
52. I love shrimp – my 2 favorite ways are grilled and shrimp scampi!
53. I have lived in Jackson, TN, Henderson, TN, Griffin, GA, Olive Branch, MS and Erie, PA
54. Curtis & I have moved 5 times since we’ve been married (almost 8 years)!
55. I love homegrown tomatoes!
56. My favorite TV shows are LOST, Biggest Loser, Super Nanny & Grey’s Anatomy.
57. I miss Sonic, Chili’s, & McAlister’s.
58. Curtis & I text on a daily basis and I look forward to it every day!
59. I miss my family and wish we could be closer, especially for the kids.
60. I love that we have been able to have the experience of living in PA and really being on our own.
61. I’m actually going to miss it when we move back to the south.
62. I have made some amazing friends since being here and I look forward to always having these friendships.
63. If it wasn’t for my children, I wouldn’t have met some of these wonderful people.
64. I ran in my first 5k race in November and finished!
65. I just recently finished reading the book Feminine Appeal for a Bible Study and highly recommend it to all women. It’s a wonderful study on striving to be a Christian Wife & Mother.
66. I will be 30 on my next birthday!
67. We have 2 dogs – Tater Tot (a Chihuahua) and Tootsie Roll (a daschaund).
68. We have 6 fish and to many snails to count.
69. A bunny rabbit lives in our back yard and Aubrey loves to look for it every morning.
70. We are travelling to WV next weekend to support our youth group in the Bible Bowl at Ohio Valley University.
71. I love rainstorms, especially when I can take a nap or sleep all night!
72. I put together our church bulletin every week.
73. I have a Bachelor of Business Administration from FHU.
74. I have been working on my Masters in Business Administration off and on for the past 2 years.
75. I walked down the aisle barefoot at our wedding.
76. So, did my bridesmaids.
77. Curtis walked down the aisle to the Imperial March from Star Wars.
78. I love candles – Aubrey loves to blow them out!
79. I collect cookbooks and am trying to get better at actually using the recipes!
80. I love seeing the world though my children’s eyes.
81. I have never been to Disney World and look forward to going when our kids are a little bit older.
82. I hate cleaning, but get so much done when I get “in the groove” and I love when it’s done.
83. Curtis will graduate from Medical School on May 31, 2009.
84. I will be married to a DR in a little over a year! I’m so proud of him!
85. I have never been on a cruise.
86. Curtis and I are planning a cruise for June 2009.
87. I love keeping in touch with friends.
88. I have enjoyed finding old friends again on Facebook.
89. My favorite flower is a tulip.
90. I love surprises – true ones, that I know absolutely nothing about!
91. I’m addicted to the computer/internet; love facebook, my parent message boards, e-mail, blogging
92. I love driving around looking at Christmas lights – especially with our children.
93. Two years ago I had a kidney stone so large that every doctor in the hospital came to see the cat scan!
94. I’ve joined the minivan club and I love it! Ours is red!
95. My Dad bought our Durango so that it could stay in the family!
96. My Dad will be graduating from Union University on May 17th with his Bachelor’s degree! I’m so proud of him!!!!!!!
97. I can be a HUGE procrastinator! Like right now – I should be cleaning!
98. I love being pregnant and am looking forward to the next time!
99. I can be very impatient, but am learning to be better since having children.
100. I can’t believe I actually did it!

3 comments:

Breedings said...

Just had to challenge me to do this, didn't you?! And, Deanna's pregnant? WOW!!!

TheGarrisons said...

Of course I did!!! :)

Becky W said...

YAY!!! I loved reading your list!! I am so glad we can keep up with each other through this!!!