Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Big Snow

Here is a picture of the snow taken on the floor of our garage. In about 36 hours our area had more than 26 inches of snow. It's the most we've seen since we moved up here almost 3 years ago.
The kids had fun sitting in it for a few minutes. There was so much, that Aubrey had a hard time walking around, so she didn't want to stay out long.
Rylan loved it as you can tell!
His first up-close and personal view of so much snow!
Daddy, Aubrey & Rylan loving the snow!


Aubrey helped daddy shovel the snow with her very own shovels!

Then she tried the big one out.
And decided it was just to tiring!
Daddy & Aubrey resting after all that hard work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rylan looks so much like Curtis, I can't stand it! These pics are adorable, I just love your little family.

Nicole

Sandy said...

wow, ya'll did get a bunch of snow. How fun. We got some...a lot for here I guess.