Sunday, October 19, 2008

KCC Returns - sort of

It's been sooooo long since we've had our Kids Craft Club - of course, we really can't call it that anymore since one of our members has moved to North Carolina, I guess we'll have to come up with another name! Anyway, we had the remaining members over this past Monday for play time, we thought about doing a craft, but decided to just play instead. It took some of them a little time to remember how to play nicely with each other, since it has been way to long, but I think all in all everyone had fun!



The gang playing with whatever they can find! Melaura, Maddie, Aubrey, Rylan, Aidan, Julia, Lisa and Caleb (our newest addition - Maddie & Aidan's little brother)




Aubrey thought we should feed the birds some popcorn we had left over from the day before.


Feeding the birds with "Miss" Lisa


Playing on the swingset, Julia, Rylan & Maddie and I think Aidan is hiding behind the red swing! The weather was absolutely perfect, our last warm day for the year I believe!


Aubrey and Maddie posing as usual!


Aubrey & Julia on the seesaw


Rylan loving the swing, especially since he has his blankie!


Aidan, Maddie & Rylan


Julia, Aubrey, Maddie & Aidan - Maddie was such a good swing pusher - she made sure everyone had a turn!

No comments: