Sunday, October 19, 2008

Star Wars Sundays

Curtis has organized a group of the guys from church to play Star Wars Role Playing Games. They started last Sunday and are meeting every Sunday afternoon to play. I have actually had fun making lunch and snacks for them, I never really knew how much food 8 guys (6 of which are teenagers) could consume!!! So, if anyone has any easy, yummy recipes that make A LOT, please pass them along!!! They all have a blast with the game, it looks like this arrangement could be indefinitely! :)



Mark, the GAMEMASTER - all the guys are teamed up against him.


Tyler loving the popcorn!


Jake trying to look cool for the camera and Adam peeking around the corner!



Curtis, Mark, Jake, and Adam


Thomas, Curtis, Mark & Adam

We're missing 2 guys in these pictures - Dustin and Jordan - so I'll try to post some more next week! :)

No comments: