Monday, October 20, 2008

"Messy Stuff"

Today Rylan was taking a nap unusually early and Aubrey told me that she wanted to play with the "messy stuff". I asked her what messy stuff and she said, "the stuff that's in the bathroom." I showed her the can of shaving cream and asked her if that was it and she said, "yes, I want to rub it all over!" So, I put her at the table, squirted some on her hands and she went to town. She wrote her letters, drew some shapes and then did some abstract art and said it was a jungle! Of course, if you know Aubrey even a little bit, you know any kind of mess is going to end up all over her! So, she pretended she was Santa Claus, then just a man with a beard and mustache(or hairy lip as Mama Nise taught her)!!!






No comments: