Last Wednesday was a rainy yucky day and Curtis had to take the van b/c his car had a flat tire. So I decided I would let the kids do some painting since we weren't going to be able to go to storytime like we usually do on Wednesdays. What started out as painting on paper soon turned into body painting for Aubrey - no surprise there. But I did learn that Rylan is not to big into messy things - he did NOT want to finger paint and kept wiping the paint off his hands and wanting the brush. And after a few pictures he was done. I also brought out some shaving cream and let them play with that on the table and he didn't really care for that either. But as you can tell from the pictures, Aubrey loved it, she mixed the paint with the shaving cream and turned herself into a pumpkin!
Rylan just watched Aubrey after he was done - he didn't really know what to think of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment