Well, the past month has been a tough one for us! One we never expected to have to go through, but we did and with the help of family, friends and God we are managing one day at a time. I went in for my regular OB check-up on September 11th and was scheduled for an ultrasound, which was also routine. During the ultrasound it was determined that there was no baby developing, there was only a gestational sack that was producing the pregnancy hormones. Since I was technically almost 13 weeks and had not had any symptoms of anything wrong, this was quite a shock to see. In most cases the woman's body would miscarry on it's own, but my body had not done that yet and the dr wasn't sure how long it would be before it occurred so I was scheduled for a D&C the next day to remove the sack and remaining tissue from my uterus. We've gone through all the emotions that you go through when you are mourning and I'm sure we will continue to cycle through them as time passes. We are so grateful for all the love and support we have received, God has comforted us through each and everyone one of you.
I hope you enjoy the posts below with new pictures of our family and friends as we have stayed busy over the past few weeks.
We love you all!!!
1 comment:
I am so sorry & I know how hard it is. I am always here to listen or talk. It is so hard and hurts so much and I guess the pain never goes away it just hurts a little less with time. I am always here if you need me.
Post a Comment